Thursday, April 16, 2015

Inseparables

"The love shared while being around is definitely worlds apart from being away; 

distance intrudes the bonding. 

Same was the case when he had to travel abroad a couple of times, knowing we 

will miss each other beyond the bounds of imagination.

Distance diminishes a lot of things like the warmth of hugs, the pecks of affection, 

the taste of the kisses, the intensity of craziness... 

All the fun times being around each other will seem so void until he's back. 

No matter what happens, however distant, we share eternal love.”


After the love filled conversation,

I hated my state of confusion.

Why do you have to go away?

You know without you I cannot stay!


    Missing you has now become a part of me,

    I feel so incomplete, letting it be;

    The bond and the togetherness that we share,

    Completes my life, oh so fair!


With you so far, so out of reach,

I miss the evening walks on the beach!

You are the best God made gift I have earned -

A bond made in heaven that cannot be burned.


    It is evident that we are 'the inseparables'-

    It is the best thing in the world, nonetheless

    We are the 'made for each other - forever soul mates',

    In this world of desert sands we are the eternal shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment