Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Will you marry me?

'Time keeps every human being busy. Sometimes to an extent where one would lose

track of the date and day! 

My life was so bustling with schedules, dates, work, studies and what not!

While working on how to debug the code, to my surprise, the date struck me!

Oh my God! Exactly three years back from this day, we had begun to date! 


Love was the word that stood best in my dictionary,

For my persona it was something absolutely contrary!

I loved myself too much to even think of someone else,

What a surprise - I found myself in a beautiful mess.


    Life never seemed so perfect and in place,

    We were meant to be like Satin and Lace.

    It's true like the saying,'Falling in love is an accident'

    In my aura you were the mesmerising scent.


'Live your life to the fullest' was what I believed in,

'It just got better' I told to myself, with a grin,

As days passed by I lost myself to you,

Three years done! Yet everything seems afresh and new!


    To dream of us living life together forever,

    Wow! We'd be like Volcanoes and tremors!

    You words 'Will you marry me?' still lingers in my ear

    It's a 'Yes' baby! I always want you near!

1 comment: