Thursday, December 25, 2014

All that 'starts' well 'ends' well

"However hard it gets when you miss someone you love, however much it kills

to be a lonely soul, living with the ray of hope that everything is not permanent is

not easy to console yourself with! 

I was a total kid without him around, but when I remembered my granny's words -

'all that starts well ends well' I felt relieved as it holds good for everything in life..."


I sit here at my desk sipping hot coffee,

Thinking if I'd ink my 'love biography'

Missing the good times spent with him for hours,

I am already drenched in solitary showers.


     Life was at its best speed when we weren't so busy,

     Lost in planning out the future and things that made me fussy!

    Cuddling and holding hands were nothing less than 'nirvana',

    Responsibilities and monotonous routine were now the sad phenomena.


Whenever I am idle, I long to be with him-

Keeping myself busy with yoga or gym,

However hard I try, I cannot get over his thoughts!

His absence pushes me into darkness, my heart tangled in knots.


    All that I do is shed tears profusely,

    With his void in my world I’ve become so timid.

    My heart and soul feel like an empty shell

    My only hope that keeps me grounded is 'all that starts well ends well'!

No comments:

Post a Comment